Our upcoming members’ seminar, ‘Your Nutrition, Your Choice’, will provide you with the tools you need to make the right choices about your nutrition.
In this one-hour seminar, delivered by Inspire Fitness Personal Trainer Adam Sheedy, we will teach you about:
- The reasons why we choose to eat the way we do;
- The positive and negative aspects of popular diets and their suitability; and
- The tools to create nutritional change in the long term.
Your Nutrition, Your Choice
Date: Wednesday 2nd September, 2015
Address: Inspire Fitness for Wellbeing, 317 Doncaster Rd, Nth Balwyn
RSVP: Bookings essential as places are limited. Click here to book online now, or call 9857 3007 to secure your spot!
In the seminar, you will learn why we choose to eat in certain patterns and how we can create change for the better. We will also present a detailed analysis of current diet trends, and open up the floor for an interactive discussion on the pros and cons of adopting these diets.
So if you are looking to…
- Understand how to change your nutritional habits,
- Expand your knowledge on current diet trends, and
- Get the tools to improve your eating in the long term
…this is the seminar for you!
Download our seminar flyer by clicking on the image below: